Thursday, May 2, 2013

The New Beginning



Should I end this?
This whole blogging thing?

I thought about it more times than not. I even wrote a post saying goodbye to the blogosphere.
But something about the last day of blogging class changed my mind.

I'm not ending my blog, but I am changing it.

In my life I don't like change, but changing the theme of my blog is necessary for me.

Instead of telling semi-fictional stories, I'm going to capture and share real stories and situations in my life and then find a Bible verse that relates to it.

Life is one big story with twists and turns when you least expect it. The Bible is the living word because it moves along with your life and can be interpreted differently depending on your current situation. That is what I want to share with my readers.

I hope y'all follow along with my life, as the Bible follows along with it.

Welcome to the new beginning...

"Then God commanded, 'Let there be light' -- and light appeared. God was pleased with what He saw" Genesis 3-4


--Stevie

No comments:

Post a Comment