Monday, May 13, 2013

Trust Equals Provision

http://michelletraudt.wordpress.com/tag/trusting-god/Being half way through college, my future is quickly upon me.

My personality is to know what to expect at all times so I plan, plan, plan.

I become quite anxious and overwhelmed when it comes to the unknown and unfortunately the future is a big cloud of the unknown.

After a great sermon at my church, Lifechurch.TV, I recognized that my worry was not representing my trust in God; especially with my future.

Ever since that lesson, I have prayed everyday that I give my future up to the Lord.

It has been about 7 months since I began praying about this aspect of my life and God has been more than great in responding to my prayers.

I have recently been given opportunity after opportunity to better my future.

Consistency and patients were required in this journey, but God has done more than reward me.

I continue to pray that I give my future to God, for it is His anyway. I also get the blessing to pray that God equips me with the knowledge and skills required to succeed at the opportunities He has gifted me with.

If you feel uncertainty, worry, or angst, remember that God will provide. We must trust in Him.

"He is our God, we are the people He cares for, the flock for which He provides. Listen today to what he says."
Psalm 95:7



Trustfully--Stevie

No comments:

Post a Comment