Tuesday, April 30, 2013

So Long Sophomore

Here I am at the final week of my sophomore year.

Some people have criticized me for being young but in reality, I'm exactly half way through my college career. No matter what anyone thinks, that is a huge accomplishment.

What I can't wrap my mind around is how quickly the half-way point came. I only have that much longer before I'm kicked out into the "real world" and have to use my degree as a survival kit.

I have been a full time student my entire life; I know nothing different. To not have homework, papers, or exams will be strange...but oh so amazing!

But for now, I still have another half to finish off strong.


--Stevie

4 comments:

  1. Good luck, you're in for a ride! The last leg of my college career was the toughest, but it's so gratifying to see the light at the end of the tunnel! Definitely worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget that! It IS a huge achievement. I've been told over and over, "It's just college. We all did it." And that's right. They did. I'm sure they were proud of themselves, too. Good luck throughout the rest of school! Thanks for all the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anytime Sunshine :) I'm looking forward to seeing what the second have of college supplies my life with.

    ReplyDelete