Tuesday, April 23, 2013

"Cs Get Degrees!"

Well, finals week is peaking its head around the corner, laughing and whispering negative thoughts into your ear.

Can I give up already and claim defeat? 

Why as students do we work all semester, but it's the last couple weeks when we want to drop dead?
I caught myself holding my own eye lids open during a class today!

I normally am responsible and never miss a night of necessary studying. Last night, I didn't even open my backpack.

At the beginning of every semester I tell myself that this is going to be a 4.0 semester. By the end, I chant "Cs get degrees!"

I'm not going to tell you to push through and finish strong! Nah, because I personally am going to be running away from finals week and its responsibilities until it swallows me whole...

Oh, and summer classes? Those were a good idea before my brain got burnt like a crisp by this semester. 

Never again!


Unmotivated--Stevie

No comments:

Post a Comment